As a project manager/work planner, you are responsible for keeping projects on track. You will measure the situation on site, devise appropriate solutions and discuss the possibilities with the customer. Together with the work planner you place the order with the supplier, and you take care of the communication with the customer. All information generated by the measurements and the order forms the input for the engineers for a good delivery of the project.
- You are responsible for measuring veranda and awning projects, giving technical advice to customers.
- Supporting the work planner.
- You are responsible for customer communication from measurement to delivery.
- If necessary, on-site project consultation with (sub)contractors.
- You have relevant work experience.
- You are solution-oriented, creative and communicatively strong.
- You record data accurately (digitally) and you have an eye for detail.
- Good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing.
- You are in possession of a driving license B(E).
- You are available full-time (Monday through Friday).
- Salary depending on your knowledge and experience €3.000,- - €5.500,- gross per month.